Monday, March 5, 2012

You make Momma brave

Hannah there is NOTHING I wouldn't do for you, I mean it! You have made me realize that I am capable of loving more, doing more, and being more than I have ever known.



As ashamed as I am to admit it Hannah, I had never been to the dentist before I had you. Not never since I moved to Montana, or since I meet Daddy, or even ever since I graduated, like never ever in my whole life. With you here though I have realized that I can do anything for you, and I don't want you to grow up to be a wimp about anything (especially the dentist). So since I knew I would one day expect you to go visit the dentist, I decided I better get myself in there. So go up the courage and I made the appointment and you know what, it really wasn't bad at all!!! Hannah together we can do anything and with the help of your daddy Hannah ANYTHING is possible.

XOXOXO,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment